So happy to fulfill your holiday promotional order for gift cards! I look forward to hearing how sales wrap up after the new year! Your cards will make excellent stocking stuffers!
The first new residents moved into their new homes just in time to decorate and celebrate the holidays! Completion of the first homes also means new homesites are being released. Check out http://citruslanehomes.com to learn more!
What a great company and thank you for trusting Create-a-Buzz with your Wash Card order!
We’ll be checking back with you to learn how your promotional campaigns are going.
If you are in need of implementing a campaign, don’t hesitate to reach out for more information! We’ve been offering our marketing services to the automotive industry since 2008 and have helped companies like yours all over this great nation!
We’re all so excited to part of Loma Linda’s newest community, Citrus Lane. There’s very little new construction in this area, so we’re receiving a wonderful reception from the locals and everyone is really anticipating a successful grand opening next month.
I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what is yet to come for Citrus Lane! Hot off the press is the sales brochure with floor plans and features. There’s a lot of amazing standard features for a house this size, meaning you won’t have to spend a ton in upgrades to get the home of your dreams! What a treat!
Please share your thoughts! We love feedback!
The Team has been a-buzz doing research for email effectiveness, and having a brand that stands out from your competition is definitely a must! With all the online template services out there, brands have blended into one a big stew of redundant flavor…all vanilla! So while marketing budgets have shrunken, creativity and establishing a cohesive “look and feel” for your business has suffered greatly in the landscape of an online presence.
How do we bring back style and creativity without busting the budget with expensive ad agencies that charge $250 to $300 per hour?
Good question! Buzz-e-blasts is a product we’ve developed for the small business professional that wants to break through the clutter and express their own unique online personality. Forget paying expensive monthly retainers or spending hours uploading files and typing words on a template just to see the same design from someone else land in your own inbox. Get serious about who you are and how you’re different from everyone else!
We’ll help you establish your own brand through color, type styles and imagery that is carried out in your email campaigns and landing pages. Why landing pages you ask? It’s a proven strategy! We’ve found that by letting imagery and fewer words drive the main message, you can spell out the details after you entice someone to click through. More benefits to a click through is improved analytic reports and obtaining more information in a simple contact form.
If you really want to jump into digitally integrated marketing campaigns, we can develop animated banner ads, social media platforms and websites with home galleries and virtual tours. Let’s not forget that we offer federally compliant database management to tie all the pieces together into one lovely package so your brand is able to be TOP OF MIND with clients, affiliates and colleagues.
Not sure what to do next? Buzz-e-blast offers an email outreach service for tapping other real estate brokers’ shoulder or locating qualified prospective buyers and sellers directly based on location, income, age range and several other criteria.
Customized email designs begin as low as $250, so give us a call and together we can develop an action plan to suit your needs.
Businesses outsource web hosting and development, accounting, and even customer service. Why not digital marketing? Where do you draw the line?
If your industry is highly regulated, the decision is often very clear cut. Regulatory restrictions and very specific use of language can make it difficult for an outside firm to create marketing content – let alone marketing campaigns — unless they have deep roots in the industry. Mining is a good example of a highly-regulated industry. Every press release is examined, every tweet and post scrutinized to make sure the content doesn’t violate standards for disclosure.
For many companies however, the decision is not so straightforward. There are pros and cons for handling your digital marketing in-house, and the same can be said for using an outside marketing agency. Here are some of the essential considerations:
Benefits of In-House Digital Marketing
- Less time to bring up to speed: Your own team has a better understanding of your company, products, services, and customers than any outsider.
- Better business intelligence: This is related to domain knowledge. When your own marketing team performs analytics, they have more context when it comes to interpreting your data.
- Respond quickly to situations: Whether it’s via team meetings or water cooler chit-chat, your own team is up-to-the-minute in tune with what’s going on in your business. They can respond faster to new situations and market conditions, and understand right away which areas of your business are affected. An outside agency can be very responsive, but they only know as much as you tell them – or remember to tell them.
- Achieve tighter integration: For best results, a marketing program should have offline tactics that support digital campaigns and vice versa. It requires close coordination to get your message out via social media, forums, blogs, print, and advertising. Not all agencies and businesses manage to achieve such close collaboration.
Benefits of Outsourced Digital Marketing
- More cost-effective: Salaries often represent the biggest percentage of a marketing budget. Digital marketing skills are in high demand and small businesses may not be able to afford a full-time team. Tap into specialized expertise and save on recruiting, training, salaries and benefits – not to mention the cost of tools and setting up systems. An outside agency will have a working environment already set up.
- More skills: You get experienced talent and a range of skills that would be impossible to hire in-house. A digital marketing agency has experts on board whose job it is to stay on top of the latest in trends and technologies.
- Better campaign ROI: Part of an agency’s job is to prove they bring value into the process. One of the major challenges for in-house teams is expertise in data-driven marketing and analytics. An agency will set up the metrics and analytics, monitor them closely, and tweak the campaign so that you achieve the best possible ROI.
- Guaranteed timely delivery: When an agency takes on a project, it dedicates resources to meet your deadlines. If anything happens to team members, it’s their responsibility to plug the gap. When other priorities pop up, an in-house team can get distracted, which puts campaign schedules at risk.
- Stay focused on core business focus: When it comes to business success, focus is essential. If your core business is not digital marketing, trying to manage campaigns will take a lot out of your valuable time. Agencies with core competencies in digital market can achieve more for you in less time.
There are pros and cons to each approach. It comes down to comfort level, budget, skills, and time. It’s common to see a hybrid model where a client uses outside agencies to fill temporary gaps or work on a specific project. Some of the most common reasons a business will outsource are:
- Fast deployment: Rebranding, launching a new product, or going to an industry event? When an urgent project adds work on top of existing priorities, it’s faster and easier to work with a ready-made team. A digital consulting agency will do the time-consuming but unavoidable legwork of finding the right channels for reaching a target audience, conduct keyword research for optimizing web content, and manage PPC campaigns.
- Lack of bandwidth or skills: When a marketing team is already 100% utilized it’s tough finding the resources to run ongoing programs such as a pay-per-click campaign. A digital consulting agency can monitor, analyze, and manage costs to achieve campaign ROI. From creative brief to final execution, an agency gives the marketing manager full visibility into the project — without the project management headaches.
- Need to develop in-house skills: On-the-job training is a great way to upgrade a team’s skills. Put your own team members on a project where they can collaborate with an agency on a digital marketing campaign. Make learning one of the goals and a good agency will take the time to explain things along the way. Nothing teaches more effectively than seeing how things work in a real-world scenario.
Final word of advice: if you believe an ongoing, long-term relationship with a digital marketing agency would be the best use of your budget and resources, begin with a small project. Use it as an opportunity to find out whether it’s a good fit.
If your marketing plans are slowing down because you lack the skills or bandwidth, do a quick assessment of the issues and decide whether you should bring talent in-house, outsource it, or contact out on a project-by-project basis.
February 29, 2016
Our clients in the automotive and boating industries were standing by cautiously last week to see if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. GOOD NEWS! He did NOT, so prepare yourself for an early spring!
In celebration, Create-a-Buzz Marketing is offering 10% off of an order of 250 or more 30mil plastic wash cards! Cards include customization with one-hour of graphic design, too. Here’s the 2016 price list, not including applicable shipping and taxes:
Call or email us with any questions and plan on starting the Spring Wash Season with a brand new promotional campaign to increase your units per day by increasing customer loyalty!
There are two seasons that are big in the yachting community, Spring for Opening Day and Winter for Change of Command. For those not familiar, Opening Day is when a yacht club officially determines that the harbor is free of ice and is ready to open for the upcoming yachting season. Being in California, this is more of a tradition since we enjoy year-round boating.
Change of Command is just as one would guess, when the outgoing commodore hands off the watch to the new incoming commodore and all other flag officers move up in ranks, as it is with most yacht clubs and organizations. For most, the event that marks that time is a “Commodore’s Ball” or “Installation Dinner.” Every organization has it’s traditions to follow and it’s usually centered around introductions, speeches, recognizing last year’s achievements and honoring awards during a dinner followed by a big party.
Southern California Yachting Association retained Create-a-Buzz Marketing to design the 2016 Installation Dinner and the incoming commodore is a school teacher with an appetite for for history, cigars and jazz flavor. To compliment his personality, we designed a retro-look with a “Rat Pack” flavor to set the tone for his soirée. This vibe will be carried-out throughout the event in social media, emails, tablescapes, entryway and any other presentation or collateral.
Needless to say, the Commodore is pleased and now very excited for his special day!
We’ve been working on a Halloween Night production of “Freak Show” that is coming together quite nicely. The live band is on contract, the magician and an artist reserved, and several folks selected to be in the “Freaks” side show. The decorating committee will be transforming the building into a tent with vinyl material draped from the ceiling and black lights with fog will do the rest to create the scary side of carnival life.
Photos to come in November!